Shamans have been burning Palo Santo for thousands of years to heal, purify, dispel negative energy, and prepare for meditation. These traditional healers have come to experience the sanctity of this tree, and discovered that it possesses a mystical energy that can cleanse us on a spiritual level. This aromatic wood carries within it a unique fragrance, resembling that of resin, when burned. It is used extensively in mystical and spiritual ceremonies of many cultures throughout the world to help create sacred spaces. These incense sticks are unique in the sense that they are not held together by chemicals or isolated oils.
Aroma: Oriental wood.
Intention: Encourages love and purity.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Encourages love and purity.
- Certified Vegan.
- These incense sticks are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
Name explanation: Palo Santo means “holy wood.”
Collection Description: This 100% natural incense line features the aromatic Palo Santo wood that is harvested sustainably in the South American Amazonian rainforest from trees that have fallen by natural means. This process promotes the aroma of its oils to concentrate and intensify. In the rural Colombian Andes, this mystical wood is blended with other natural ingredients and made into sticks or cones promoting your spiritual intentions and pure enjoyment.
Packaging: The sticks are packaged and stored in 100% unbleached recycled cardboard boxes.
Manufacturing process: The ingredients are harvested sustainably and the sticks are handmade.
Contains: 6 incense sticks, 5" each
- Certified Vegan
- Gold-level Green America business certification
Sustainability: This Palo Santo wood is harvested strictly from trees that have fallen from natural causes, making this product sustainable, since there is no man induced interference with the trees natural life cycle.
Ingredients: Palo Santo (bursera graveolens), white copal resin, bamboo, coconut, Cyprus wood, fruit juice, cornstarch..
How to use: Light the tip of the incense until it catches fire. Blow it out and place the smoking incense stick into an incense holder. Use with caution and never leave unattended. Keep out of reach of children and away from flammable articles.